EAS MEMBER REGISTRATION FEES
The general rule regarding the member-rate registration at EAS Congresses is: payment of EAS annual membership subscription (from January 01-December 31 each year) means that you are eligible to pay member-rate registration fees when attending the EAS Congress the following year.
Fees (in Euro) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Early fee||Regular fee||Late/on-site fee|
|Up to February 13, 2017
||February 14 – March 27, 2017||March 28 –
April 10 (online);
April 23, 2017
|EAS 2016 Member – age 35 or under* (as of December 31, 2016)||€ 150||€ 200||€ 250|
|EAS 2016 Member – over age 35||€ 300||€ 400||€ 600|
|Non-member student**||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|Non-member non-student||€ 500||€ 700||€ 800|
|Czech Society for Atherosclerosis*** – Junior or Student member||€ 150||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
|Czech Society for Atherosclerosis*** – Regular member||€ 300||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
|Slovak Atherosclerosis Association*** – Junior or Student member||€ 150||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
|Slovak Atherosclerosis Association*** – Regular member||€ 300||Not applicable at this stage||Not applicable at this stage|
* Only Members who have paid EAS membership dues to the Society during 2016 are eligible for member-rate registration fees at EAS 2017 Prague: non-member registration rates will apply for Members who have not paid membership dues to the Society during 2016.
** Students – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online – registration.
*** This category is applicable only up to Early registration rate deadline
Fees for all Meeting Participants include
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception on 23 April
- Entrance to the exhibition and poster area
- Refreshments during the Congress coffee breaks
All participants are obliged to wear the name tag at all times.
Access to the Congress venue/sessions will not be granted without the name tag.
Journalists receive free press admission to the Congress by presenting his / her press card : please upload your card when register online. Read more about the embargo policy and other press information at: eas2017.com/general-information/press/
Confirmation of Registration
An invoice will be issued as written confirmation of your registration by the Organizing Secretariat
- Please note your registration will not be confirmed until full payment is received. Please send us copy of the bank transfer to: email@example.com
- The payment transfer form should clearly state the name(s) of the delegate(s) and should clearly state EAS 2017+NAME AND SURNAME OF THE DELEGATE
- In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
By Credit Card: All major credit cards are accepted (American Express, VISA, Eurocard/Master Card).
Bank Transfer: Please transfer the payment to: AIM Italy srl
Bank: INTESA SANPAOLO S.P.A. – Viale Coni Zugna 62 – Milano
ACCOUNT N.: 100000007038
- All cancellations must electronically mailed
- Cancellations received up and including 20 December – Full refund
- Cancellations received between 21 December 2016 to 19 March 2017 – 50% refund.
- From 20 March 2017 – No refund.
The Group registration is offered when a single sponsor/travel agency registers at least 10 individuals and when the official Group registration form is used.
For online group registration, please click the icon on the right and select “Company Area Group Registration”.
The early registration fee will be applied when the payment is received by 13 February, even without the list of participants.
The final list of participants must be inserted in internet within 28 March
The difference between early and onsite registration fees must be paid for all the names not included in the final list within 15 April
All registrations pre-paid at the early registration fee have to be used. No refund of the pre-paid fees is due by the Organizing Secretariat.