Late Breaking Abstract Submission is now closed.
A late-breaking abstract should contain new information. It may comprise
- either results that were not yet known, or fully available, on the regular abstract submission deadline, December 05, 2016.
- or work that has been submitted for publication.
The late-breaking abstract deadline is not an extension of the abstract submission deadline.
Notification regarding late-breaking abstract’s status (accepted or rejected) will be sent to the presenting author of the abstract by the early April 2017.
EAS Embargo Policy:
The findings described in an abstract submitted for presentation must contain some new data. The abstract, in its entirety, may not have been published, presented elsewhere, or otherwise publicly discussed prior to their presentation at the EAS Congress.
Rules for Submission:
- The presenting author is expected to attend the congress and present the poster or oral presentation.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
Guidelines for Submission:
The abstract should be as informative as possible:
Aim: state background and specific objective of study.
Methods: shortly describe methods used
Results: summarize results obtained
Conclusions: state conclusions reached
- Standard abbreviations may be used.
- Inclusion in the Scientific Program and Congress publications is dependent upon payment of registration fees.
- Abstracts should be submitted in good English, in order to facilitate fair scientific evaluation.
- Abstract length should not exceed 250 words.
Abstracts will be accepted for oral and poster presentations.